• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet 2dr hardtop -parting out-

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what u mean by the drip rail end caps...have the wipers...left corner dash peice is cracked.

pm me if interested in the wipers

looks good from what i've seen. i'm sure the chrome isn't show ready but pm me if interested

Items below are SOLD or PENDING SALE/PAYMENT:
-3sp wiper setup -pending-
-wiper arms & lower corner qt window trim peices -pending-
-radio and dr side mirror -pending-

Items below are SOLD or PENDING SALE/PAYMENT:
-3sp wiper setup -pending-
-wiper arms & lower corner qt window trim peices -SOLD-
-radio and dr side mirror -SOLD-

I need jack and mount. How much for dash?
Jerry

dont have any jacks and such left.

dash price depends on what all u need on it

I need a good circuit board. Careful disconnecting the round plug

I have one, but i'd have to sell the cluster complete. pm me if interested

I am interested in the drivers door ,front windshield, driver side quarter glass window.

just got this '68 hardtop in. lots of good parts still left on it. original 318/auto car (no engine or trans). let me know if u see anything u might need!! :)
I'm looking for a decent rear tail light panel. If it don't have a bunch of bondo and rust would you be willing to cut out and sale?

Parting 68 B Body

I am interested in both inner fenders and battery tray w/ brackets and bolts. Please PM me if available.

Thanks!

I'm looking for good tail panel from 68 coronet. ( across the back including where the tail lights mount in.)

I am interested in the drivers door ,front windshield, driver side quarter glass window.

still have the door, windshield is milky, and dr side qt glass is available.
pm me if interested

I'm looking for a decent rear tail light panel. If it don't have a bunch of bondo and rust would you be willing to cut out and sale?

mine has a lil bit of rust in it at the bottom where it meets the trunk pan

Hello, What condition are the drip rails and rear window right side drip rails in?
Rob

the actual drip rails that are on the roof? if so, they're solid. pm me if interested

I am interested in both inner fenders and battery tray w/ brackets and bolts. Please PM me if available.

Thanks!

i still have these. pm me if interested

BTW, i believe I have gotten back to everyone that has pm'ed me as of right now. thanks

I need the steering column without steering wheel, Drivers side inner fender if no one else wants it. I would also like the 2 mouldings for the vinyl top or for 2 tone paint scheme. Please let me know. Thanks, Brad

UMMMMMMMMM No...but nevermind...

not sure what that's all about...

Driver side quarter panel if still in good shape?

quarter panel has rust in the bottom (best bet is to buy a new one)

I need the steering column without steering wheel, Drivers side inner fender if no one else wants it. I would also like the 2 mouldings for the vinyl top or for 2 tone paint scheme. Please let me know. Thanks, Brad

pm replied :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back