• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Coronet Deluxe - Factory V8, A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightSpecial

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ive put my car up for sale and took it down to re-think it. I am putting it up again because I have literally had no progress since the last posting. I tell myself the play money will come to fix it up and it never does. I'm young there will be other cars. Time cash in my chips.

The car is a 1968 Coronet Deluxe. Bought it about 2 years ago from a guy in Central Mississippi. Garage kept since I have owned it. No fender tag. Factory 273 V8(numbers matching), Factory A/C (not working but in the car). The current tires are 1 year old, little wear. Currently does not run, will crank. Ran reliably and never overheated. I was replacing an exposed wire about a month ago and decided to go ahead and rewire the engine forward plug. I overestimated my electrical skills. The YearOne engine forward harness would fix it.

I am asking $8000 OBO or Cash & Trade.

I am located in South Mississippi. Would prefer local pick-up to get around someone buying it and not being satisfied. Not in this to scheme on someone. Want them to know what they are buying.

My craigslist ad:
http://gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/4812515787.html

01515_5qIsphf4zmP_600x450.jpg

Pics of the rest of the car?

I pulled the ad locally after a few deals that fell through. Looked like I wasnt going to get the money I wanted from it. I figured the main issue worrying people was the car not running. I just ordered the engine harness from YearOne yesterday. Should fix the issue. Even thought I accepted I will probably keep the car you know how it goes with these old cars go...they are always for sale.

Here are some extra pictures for those still interested. Wanted to show the trouble spots in the trunk.

engine.jpg20141221_174311.jpg20141221_174459.jpg20141221_174505.jpg20141221_174510.jpg20141221_174515.jpgunnamed.jpg

The window edges are in really good shape. Also here is a picture of the trouble spot on the quarter.

Frame1.jpgFrame2.jpgframe3.jpgframe4.jpgquarter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back