• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Coronet Front Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

71GSSDemon

Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for both front fenders for a 1968 Coronet. I only need the headlight section along with the closeout panel from the headlights to the fender edge. The rest of the fender's condition is not important. Please let me know what you have.

Hi, I am looking for both front fenders for a 1968 Coronet. I only need the headlight section along with the closeout panel from the headlights to the fender edge. The rest of the fender's condition is not important. Please let me know what you have.
i have 2 68 coronet fenders u pickup 400.00for the pair no rust thru very nice fenders some dents

I have a pair in Brighton, MI 48114

Could you PM some pictures and price? You are about 7 hour drive each way from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back