• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Coronet R/T project - for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbl_R69

Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Coronet R/T. Factory 440 w/ 727 auto, QQ1 blue, white stripe, black interior bucket seats, floor console, 150mph sweep speedo, 8 3/4 with 3.23 sure grip, wide sill/ rocker moldings, wheel lip moldings.

Currently a rolling body. No motor or trans. No sure grip. Car needs full restoration, but body is solid & very straight. No rust on body, only surface rust. Quarter skins were replaced, the rest of the metal is original & solid. Radiator support was damaged at some point (see pics), I think it can be fixed rather than replacing the metal. Door handle holes & fender side-marker light holes were closed shut by a previous owner by tack welding a plate on the inside & some putty to fill the area. Easy fix to open the holes back up.

Power Bulge hood has a rust hole on the bottom (see pics), comes with a solid spare standard hood for sheet metal to repair the bulge hood. The bulge hockey stick moldings are in very good condition.

Everything in the pictures is what I have for the car.

Clean title on non-op. VIN tag still on dash. I have fender tag in hand but it’s in bad shape (see pics). I’m able to make out the options of what’s left on the tag but the sales order number, which matches the body stamp numbers, is pretty much gone except for the first digit, which does match. 1968 & older Mopars had the sales order number on the fender tag & body stamps, not the VIN number. VIN number on tag & body started in 1969.

Once again this is a project that will need full restoration. But it is a hard to find real 68 R/T with a very solid body & most of the hard-to-find parts already there. Great starting point for someone looking to build a 68 R/T. Car is being stored in Placerville, CA.

Asking $12,500 obo

May consider a trade for 1968-70 roadrunner or 1968 dart.

00N0N_ehJAgDFYY7a_0wv0nn_1200x900.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

00v0v_L7SctE6GOy_0wu0jX_1200x900.jpg

00I0I_ik7veWDS8OE_0ww0oo_1200x900.jpg

00z0z_lqRoUq2JuXy_0ww0oo_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop - $11,500 obo.

Open to trades for other classic cars Mopar, Chevy, Ford and classic trucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back