• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 coronet rt value?

Another curiosity to look for: Are the side windows tinted or clear?

If that's the case than it would have one of those air handlers hanging under the dash.

Can't wait. post some pictures.
Fender tag, build sheet hopefully they are present. If it's an authentic R/T I would estimate it's value to be more than a super bee but maybe equal to or slightly less than a GTX with comparible power train and options.
Depending on color 68 R/Ts are the most beautiful of the coronet platform.

Green with green interior and a beige top that was changed to white.

I don't think so.
I couldn't wait until Wednesday so I called and was to to come check it out. Triple Green car, yes, original triple green. White tail stripe.

IMG_4066.JPG

...Galon Govier decoded it back in 2007. I need to find out if anything has changed since then. Interesting.

IMG_4086.JPG IMG_4058.JPG IMG_4059.JPG IMG_4060.JPG IMG_4062.JPG IMG_4063.JPG IMG_4064.JPG IMG_4065.JPG

I like it. Would lIke it more if it had RamAir.

I've seen them asking 60k and up.

If it's a survivor car. Or a stellar resto job they may get it.

I'm not surprised at the asking price, and it is probably realistic. I assume a cash offer would get this car for high 30.
Did you get to test drive?

Gorgeous car!

No test drive. It did start, run and idle. All exhaust leak. No lifter tap, no engine noise. Old lacquer paint job that is cracking. Rust where convertible tops meets top of quarters. Passenger door miss aligned but so solid underside I couldn't believe it. I think the left rear quarter was replaced.

My point exactly. I don't know if it was added. Firewall looks like it is original

Auto Transport Service
Back