• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 coronet , superbee, rt grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamefulcuda

Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
7E7A37D7-B3C4-4D46-A594-CFB027CC2D3D.jpeg
7CD179BB-BDE3-4477-802D-A43AA95D2FD6.jpeg
i have a 68 coronet 500 grille for sale that is very nice. Take the 500 emblem off and use for RT or superbee. This grille is probably the nicest original one I’ve seen, the chrome is beautiful and it hasn’t even been polished yet. All the squares are nice and not bent and doesn’t have dings along the front face like you normally find. Comes with nice bezels as well although those do need polished. However those are not all dinged up either. You could very easily clean , paint , polish and this thing is ready to install. It’s off a 70k mile coronet 500. $200 bucks for grille/bezels. PayPal is fine if friends/family. Not giving them a dime of my money any more.

Wish I knew someone that needed this....Very nice part and a great price!

Ok just a question. My 500 had the same thing, one headlight bezel has the ribs as bright work and the other one was all black. Which is correct for a 500! I am still not sure......

Ok just a question. My 500 had the same thing, one headlight bezel has the ribs as bright work and the other one was all black. Which is correct for a 500! I am still not sure......

From my experience restoring these cars, the ribbed is correct for the 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back