• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Dodge Charger Body Shell Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Dodge Charger Body Shell (WITHOUT PAPERWORK OR TITLE) and it is just that....(a body shell) but does have a rolling rear end under it which does go with it. WHAT YOU SEE, IS WHAT YOU GET SO PLEASE DO NO INQUIRE ON ANY ADDITIONAL PARTS BECAUSE THEY JUST AREN'T THERE TO BE HAD!!!

The front rails and sheet metal are all in good shape but the rear rails are toast so if you are building a drag car, no harm done.

I had this car sold, the guy gave me a deposit but apparently ended it there as I have not heard back from him and never came back after it so away it goes to the next buyer. I am currently unable to do any transport work so as far as transporting the body, that will be the responsibility of the buyer but if you send someone after it, I will be happy to assist your driver with loading if he or she needs it. I also may be able to help you set up transport if you do not know anyone that does that kind of work.

The car is located in Leitchfield, KY which is approximately 75 minutes SW of Louisville.

$2000.00

Thanks for the ad space FBBO.....

Attachments

• 1-13-16-1.jpg
    1-13-16-1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 3,020
  • 1-13-16-3.jpg
    1-13-16-3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 1-13-16-4.jpg
    1-13-16-4.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,950
measurement

Say, 500 Fanatic. Can you do me a favor and go to my post about measurements and see if you could get me a measurement I need? I will adjust for your shell having the cowl still on. Thanks, Bernie.

[/LEFT]
1968 Dodge Charger Body Shell (WITHOUT PAPERWORK OR TITLE) and it is just that....(a body shell) but does have a rolling rear end under it which does go with it. WHAT YOU SEE, IS WHAT YOU GET SO PLEASE DO NO INQUIRE ON ANY ADDITIONAL PARTS BECAUSE THEY JUST AREN'T THERE TO BE HAD!!!

The front rails and sheet metal are all in good shape but the rear rails are toast so if you are building a drag car, no harm done.

I had this car sold, the guy gave me a deposit but apparently ended it there as I have not heard back from him and never came back after it so away it goes to the next buyer. I am currently unable to do any transport work so as far as transporting the body, that will be the responsibility of the buyer but if you send someone after it, I will be happy to assist your driver with loading if he or she needs it. I also may be able to help you set up transport if you do not know anyone that does that kind of work.

The car is located in Leitchfield, KY which is approximately 75 minutes SW of Louisville.

$2000.00

Thanks for the ad space FBBO.....

Hi,

This shell is about an hour and 15 minutes away from me at the moment but if I can get down there before it sells, I'll be happy to try to help you.

Not really looking to trade as I have pretty much what I need but am willing to listen??

PM me with your e-mail address if you would like with what you have in mind and we'll go from there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back