• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Dodge Charger Parts Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charger Too

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
My 1968 Dodge Charger was in a restoration shop and someone took several parts, bolts, fasteners, etc. Therefore, I am looking for a parts/donor car or someone who is parting out a car. I think a 1968 through 1970 would work. It would be easier for me to buy the entire car so I would be able to figure out how to build mine back together. Thanks for your help!

My 1968 Dodge Charger was in a restoration shop and someone took several parts, bolts, fasteners, etc. Therefore, I am looking for a parts/donor car or someone who is parting out a car. I think a 1968 through 1970 would work. It would be easier for me to buy the entire car so I would be able to figure out how to build mine back together. Thanks for your help!
Not sure what is needed for your car, but I believe there are enough members on this site that can help you find the pieces you need. I may have some 1968 parts. Please list or send me a personal message with your needs. Bob Horman

Not too many chargers get parted out for the items your looking for. Hardware can be acquired from many B bodies, I would recommend staying with a 68 only as many many times things change that you don’t know. If you post a WTB ad for the specific items you may have better luck and cheaper plus not killing another Charger. There are many dismantlers around that can help too.. I see your from Il., what part?

As others have mentioned, the days of parting 68 Chargers are mostly in the past... A rough/rusty 68 4 dr could probably provide whatever hardware you need.... None of our business but rough 68 Chargers are bringing 15K or more so unless your wallet is liquid cooled I'd plan to sourcing your parts elsewhere....

As Robert mentioned, create a list & lots of us can supply some of what you need...

Charger Too,...Contact (haywire 440). I just purchased parts from a 68 Coronet 500 4 door he has.
It may be something he would sell whole to you??, or get you what you need.
HotRod20

Charger Too,...Contact (haywire 440). I just purchased parts from a 68 Coronet 500 4 door he has.
HotRod20
How about posting the parts or hardware needed? Bob Horman

Not too many chargers get parted out for the items your looking for. Hardware can be acquired from many B bodies, I would recommend staying with a 68 only as many many times things change that you don’t know. If you post a WTB ad for the specific items you may have better luck and cheaper plus not killing another Charger. There are many dismantlers around that can help too.. I see your from Il., what part?
I am located in Normal, Illinois.

HotRod20
How do I contact Haywire 440?

Well hello from southern Il.!

Well I used to be up there south of Chicago, so howdy everyone. I do have a ‘68 Coronet 500 4-door. This car and myself are now in Arkansas, so great! I know @robert horman he helped me with my ‘68 GTX. Hi Bob. I did chat with @Charger Too and told him about the CMC Swap Meet in Tinley Park in February and also the March Swap in Indianapolis.

Well I used to be up there south of Chicago, so howdy everyone. I do have a ‘68 Coronet 500 4-door. This car and myself are now in Arkansas, so great! I know @robert horman he helped me with my ‘68 GTX. Hi Bob. I did chat with @Charger Too and told him about the CMC Swap Meet in Tinley Park in February and also the March Swap in Indianapolis.
Bob Horman here. First I got to know your name (haywire440). I should do a better job communicating with guys so I can associate your B Body name with your real name. This is why I use Robert Horman. I have nothing to hide. I am communicating with (chargertoo)via B Body website to help him with steering chuck. If you can help (chargertoo) please go ahead and help him. If you choose not to publish you name send me private message via this website. Bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back