• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Dodge Charger Rallye Dash - Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tendy30

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Guys,

I have a 68 Rallye Dash that has been sitting on my garage shelf for a while. I was planning on restoring and flipping it but don't have the time. I see full working dashes that are used and worn going for $700 plus on ebay. I purchased it from a vendor for $400 a few years ago while in the states. I'd be willing to let it go for same price. I have never had it tested and I do not know what works on it nor do I know how to test it. I was simply going to buy repro gauges, paint, buy a new bezel, do some cosmetic, and then sell. We can work out shipping costs. I'm actually flying to Orlando Florida this Thursday, February 4th until the 7th. The bezel is placed in front of it. Not actually screwed on. Hardware and everything comes with it. IMG_1471.JPGIMG_1472.JPGIMG_1473.JPGIMG_1474.JPG

If you are interested PM me ............NO email addresses allowed here as per site rules..

Thanks,

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back