• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Dodge Charger Right Taillamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE 1968 Dodge Charger Right side Taillamp. USED . I have been holding on to this for in case my 1968 dodge charger were to be wrecked. I am selling now. Only saving mechanical parts for my 1968 Dodge Charger. I would grade this piece at a 9 plus on a 10 point scale. 10 being perfect NOS part. This has no visible pitting. The chrome is bright shinny. I guarantee if you buy the taillamp from me and receive the taillamp and you are not 100 % happy put the taillamp back in the box and send it back. I will return your money (100%) plus the return shipping money to you. No questions asked I guarantee this transaction for 30 days after receiving this taillight housing. This is a mint part and not may mint taillamps out there for sale. The piece looking at the pictures I post has dust from sitting around for years. Price $500.00 free shipping in the United states. Sorry I cannot ship to Canada. I do not have left side taillamp. Bob Horman

1968 Taillamp 1.JPG

1968 Taillamp 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back