• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Dodge Charger Super Solid Patina Rat Rod Driver Project $26,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
We got this Charger to build it as a rat rod patina car. it is has a very cool patina and is one of the more solid charger projects out there. The rear frame rails are some of the nicest i have ever seen and the trans mount torsion bar set up is also in super great shape. the torque boxes look great. the car will come with the engine and trans shown but we have absolutely no knowledge of the condition of either the engine or trans. we think the engine is a 400 and the trans is a likely a 727. the car comes with a set of four speed pedals, not sure if these are factory b-body pedals.

the car has had new inner fenders new core support its awesome that these new parts are installed and the dutchman but we think the welding job is not the best and for this reason and the finish on the car and solid nature of the frame etc we but i think all of this makes it a great candidate to build a driver patina car.

the car has great great bones but again we see this as very cool rat rod driver and the only reason we are not building it is we have too many projects in front of this one.

the doors, hood and trunk lid are some of the nicest you will find. the car also comes with the working window and quarter glass as shown.

the vin is a 383 two barrel.

the car rolls and steers great, comes with the gauge cluster, grille as shown and really nice dash pads, three speed wiper motor and it is an ac car THAT DID NOT HAVE A VINYL ROOF!

all are amazing details, but what's best is i will send you plenty of photos so you know what you are getting and can buy this car from far away with confidence

don't waste my time and i won't waste yours.

post mail me here for more pics if you are serious about the car.

it is located in lorain, oh and we are happy to help load it.

IMG_7740.JPG

IMG_7745.JPG

IMG_7753.JPG

IMG_7761.JPG

IMG_7762.JPG

IMG_7768.JPG

IMG_7777.JPG

IMG_7785.JPG

IMG_7793.JPG

IMG_7810.JPG

Last edited:
Tomorrow or preferably Sunday morning. PM me and i can share information where to see it and how to get in touch with me.

Last edited:
My appointment ran longer today. How does your schedule look next week? I can’t do Sunday because of Easter.
-Robert

talk about a rare option!!!!
we did not notice this despite having the car for more than a year, like i said, super solid and a great rat rod project but just too many projects ahead of this one.
i am happy to also provide a clock that should be in this space..i guess we now know a speedo can be put there. thanks for catching that!!

PRICE DROP TO 24,000 AND WE ARE INCLUDING A 68 440 HP ENGINE CORE AS WEL

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back