• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimKueneman

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I did not make this decision lightly but it is time my 500 has a new home where she will be driven and enjoyed... I just have move on to my A-Bodies and now the A100 pickups and need the space... You can read all about this restoration here.. Original 318, 904, 2.93 sure grip, factory AC, PS, PB, NOS front drum brakes just installed and work GREAT, original interior except for front seat bottoms and headliner, original sheet metal (with a few patches) and I have the build sheet.

1968 Coronet 500 Project

You won't find a more lovingly restored small block 500, it was done right and you can drive anywhere.

It was featured on My Classic Car a few years ago and probably does not have more than 200 miles on it since. It has about 12,000 mile since the restoration in 2016 and only been in the rain once in that time.

I am asking $39.5k and it is located in Sonoita Arizona.

Yes that is pricey for a small block but you won't find a better restored Coronet 500 for that price. Cash will talk though...

I am taking it to Watson Lake Show in Prescott this weekend and it will be in the For Sale Corral if you want to see it.

I am in the process of getting it cleaned up and I will take more photos top and bottom but the restoration thread shows it all from the inside out.

IMG_0028.jpeg
IMG_0078.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back