• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 DODGE CORONET QUARTER PANEL TRIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauls68

Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Based in Australia, but I have a shipping address in USA. As you can imagine parts are pretty hard to come across here, I am looking for the chrome trim that goes directly behind the door.
hoping someone here might have a full set of 4 or point me in the right direction. They don't seem to come up on the main auto part sites.

DSC00131.gif

Right on... I dont mind helping out.. Better hurry up and get them.. :)

will do, just realised I can't bid on them from here, because he does not post internationally, but I have friends in US who can buy for me, so will just have to go through that channel. They look to be in good nick though

Good thing is they are from California so may be in really decent shape.

You could also check with Tonys parts. They have tons of stuff.

climate is similar here to in Adelaide too so hopefully they will stay that way. Mopar scene here is building nicely now, There are a lot more roadrunners than coronets here, people prefer the trim. Two mates who have bought American muscle cars recently have both been mopar a 68 charger (triple black) and 70 Gtx (burnt orange with same interior) both put my car to shame, but with mine as well when we cruise to shows they certainly attract attention.

To me beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. If it were me I would cruise a Joe Dirt style super bird... Its all in attitude.. Numbers matching is good if you can afford it. But a great daily driver is good stuff. Less to worry about. Hell the roadrunner I have has a 1600.00 paint job. Why? Well because its what could be afforded and it looks great for a driver and dont have to worry about it getting messed up. Doesn't look bad for 1600.00 does it?

IMG_0256.JPG

Last edited:
True story, I can't say mine is original, but I bought it that way so I could do those things and not mess up an R/T that should be bone stock. given we pay $1.30 just about to your dollar, even if I wanted to the high end is out of my range. I enjoy getting out in them and catching up with a bunch of like minded people who are all pretty relaxed about it all. Seems doesn't matter if here or where you are there is a brotherhood through the cars and that is brilliant. Thanks for all of your help, its coming on midnight here so I am signing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back