• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Dodge Superbee factory 383/4 speed N.Texas asking $19k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vonzy797

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Real WM21 Super Bee. The fender tag is intact, and it matches the Radiator support. The original owner ordered this car with a 383 four speed 3.23 sure grip diff. A/C, Bright metallic Blue with a White vinyl top and stripe delete. (I have this decoded, and printed out) This car is almost 50 years old - so alot of it has changed. It has a 68 383 - not the original. TF 727 trans. Hurst promatic shifter. HD mopar rear springs and bushings. new shocks all around. I have a 68 A 833 Four speed that goes with the car. Putting it back in would not be that difficult because it already has the 4 speed hump and z-bar mount on the frame. The original clutch pedal is still hanging from the firewall. Also have the stock 68 "tear drop hood" that it came with new. It Runs good. I have done a lot of work to it - but I will not be able to get it to the level it deserves. This would be an excellent candidate for a rotisserie resto. It needs to be put back to stock - this car deserves it. Unfortunately, I cannot keep it any longer - im going for a career change this summer and I am in need of money. There is a lien on the title, You would send the $$ to my Bank and they would release the title to you. I would be happy to answer any questions over the phone.

The brake system has been entirely redone. This car is almost 50 years old - it has some rust. It has halogen headlights. The paint is in decent shape for a driver. It needs the reverse lights hooked up. It will probably need a new fuel tank. The upper half has some pin holes in it - if you fill it all the way up it will leak some. It does need a new rear main seal. I did the ammeter bypass so the electrical is updated and safer than stock. I do drive it on the weekends. It gets a lot of attention. I Put some 2 chamber mufflers on it and it sounds great. I also have the original heater core/AC underdash unit. I am asking 19,000 dollars but I will entertain any reasonable offers - as I must sell the car. Located in North TX. Azle TX, to be exact. Please PM me for more info. - Vaughn engine1.jpgdash.jpgseats.jpgIMG_0755.jpgIMG_0762.jpghood1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back