• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 emission valve Hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
I want to buy 1968 Mopar hemi emission valve. See picture Must have bracket attached Bob Horman

Vacuum control.jpeg

hemi emission 1.JPG

hemi emission 2.JPG

hemi emission 3.JPG

Let me look I have one not sure about the bracket.

Not here sold it. You can take the bracket off to save some $$$$

Not here sold it. You can take the bracket off to save some $$$$
I am not concerned with the financial end. I have a second one without a bracket. I need one for a friends car. I will keep looking Thanks for looking Bob Horman

I realize your probably not interested since you want NOS for every impossible to find part but that bracket is available as a reproduction part...

Parts

I realize your probably not interested since you want NOS for every impossible to find part but that bracket is available as a reproduction part...

Parts
I know the guy who is selling a reproduction on Ebay. I bought one and found out the part is a repo I returned it. The control I pictured on my add I found on Ebay last year I believe there is another out there, trying to keep friends car original. his car 1968 dodge charger HEMi. I have same car we are best friends. BOB HORMAN

I totally get why you want nos. They are out there just have to keep looking. @marty mopar ?

Bob I have this nos wrong bracket though
s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back