• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Ford Mustang V8 - California Black Plate Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmsjaw

Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Loaded with every option. Rare life long California car.
RARE, one year only J code 302 V8 4 barrel (same motor in this car was used in the 68 Shelby GT 350).
AT, PS, PB, DB, Factory AC, New chrome GT wheels, New tires, Deluxe interior package.
No rust. Ever.
Runs like a new car(you know what I mean). You can fly in and drive it home 2000 miles without worry (in my opinion). It runs THAT good. No shakes, rattles, or wandering.
Previous owner had almost 20 years in San Diego. Every single thing on the car works except the AC, which is all there and just needs to be hooked up. Hasn't been on the road since 2001 (until this week). Only had one repaint. Original color was Presidential Blue. I have the antennae for it. (I have the original 68 MUSTANG disc brake set up, powdercoated and everything, ready to go, in the trunk. This is NOT a Granada or Torino disc brake set up, which makes it rare).

Price: $15,900 firm.

Attachments

• DSC03268.jpg
    DSC03268.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC03290.jpg
    DSC03290.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 403
  • DSC03312.jpg
    DSC03312.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
do you have the knobs for the radio ,what else missing

The car comes with another radio along with the one in the dash in the pictures. I think the knobs are in the glove box.
Nothing is missing except maybe the spare tire, etc.
There is another window crank for the passenger door as well.

Location of the car now?

It's in Southeast Wisconsin at the moment, due to a job transfer of the owner from San Diego to the Greater Milwaukee area. It arrived via enclosed transport and has been garage-kept and unused in Wisconsin since.

DSC03308.jpgDSC03309.jpgDSC03271.jpg

More pictures. Pictures tell the story, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Chip in the hood by the cowl. DSC03286.jpg

With the 50th anniversary of the Mustang this summer, prices are surely going up up UP.

Buy it NOW and make some $$$$$..... or I'll be raising the price next month for SURE.

seems the "Blue Oval" is doing pretty well these days in the classic car market.

Sure seems that way. Very steady climb price-wise.
If I was rich, I'd just keep the car.

no commentary or price discussion in ads allowed per forum rules. Ask pertinent questions about the car only - communicate via pm on price.

There is a mistake in the listing:
It's $16,900 cash to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back