• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornpatch MO

Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
A friend recently contacted me , interested in buying a 1968 GTX 440 , 727 transmission. Needs to be in good driving condition, minor flaws would be OK. Blue with blue interior would be a plus. Any leads? Thanks............................MO

A friend recently contacted me , interested in buying a 1968 GTX 440 , 727 transmission. Needs to be in good driving condition, minor flaws would be OK. Blue with blue interior would be a plus. Any leads? Thanks............................MO
Last fall, I sold the exact car to a guy who was after it for five years. In the current market it will probably be expensive.

IMG_0086.JPG

Last fall, I sold the exact car to a guy who was after it for five years. In the current market it will probably be expensive.

View attachment 1279539
That would be pretty much perfect for him. Install a white vinyl top and spot on , especially if blue interior. He did say he would consider a black or white interior. Thanks for the reply.........................MO

The car had a near twin next town over from me. Years ago I tried to buy it, owner never sold it to me, I bought mine instead. We became friends for three decades. He passed seven years ago, and his son sold the car on Facebook marketplace last year. That GTX was in the family for 50 years, and was original except for one repaint, still had the original breaker point distributor. If it shows up for sale again, I'll let you know. Black interior, no vinyl top. Extremely nice car mechanically, all original sheet metal, amazing for a PA car. My GTX originally had a black top, current owner is changing it to white, to match the side stripes.

The car had a near twin next town over from me. Years ago I tried to buy it, owner never sold it to me, I bought mine instead. We became friends for three decades. He passed seven years ago, and his son sold the car on Facebook marketplace last year. That GTX was in the family for 50 years, and was original except for one repaint, still had the original breaker point distributor. If it shows up for sale again, I'll let you know. Black interior, no vinyl top. Extremely nice car mechanically, all original sheet metal, amazing for a PA car. My GTX originally had a black top, current owner is changing it to white, to match the side stripes.
I would appreciate that. The 68 Sport Satellite shown in my avatar is now the one year only color, Electric Blue. From the outside, it looks just like the new 1968 Roadrunner we ordered in 1968. Right down to the Keystone wheels. I don't try to pass it off as a Road Runner. .................................MO

I would appreciate that. The 68 Sport Satellite shown in my avatar is now the one year only color, Electric Blue. From the outside, it looks just like the new 1968 Roadrunner we ordered in 1968. Right down to the Keystone wheels. I don't try to pass it off as a Road Runner. .................................MO
Looks White. Beautiful BTW.

8B4071F7-A2C0-4B9E-96E3-B9965BEC36D8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back