• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 or 1969 Plymouth Road Runner – Woods Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken-from Fla

Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
P1040848-A.jpg
P1040849-A.jpg
P1040850-A.jpg
P1040851-A.jpg
P1040852-A.jpg
P1040853-A.jpg
P1040854-A.jpg
P1040855-A.jpg
P1040856-A.jpg
P1040857-A.jpg

This is a parts donor car. No title. According to the owner this is a 1968 Plymouth Road Runner. If I can find the fender tag and verify the VIN # I’ll be able to confirm the actual model. When I started to take the photos, it started to rain. I forgot to look for the VIN #. There appears to be a 318 CID engine in the car. There appears to be a transmission but I can’t tell what it is. The car is located Northeast of Colorado Springs near Black Forest. I am staying near Lindon, Colorado right now which is 118 miles away (about 2.5 hours). If interested, send me a PM and I’ll send my phone number. Give a call to discuss and make an appointment. Come take a look and if it will do your project some good, make a reasonable offer in the $1,000.00 range.

Ken

Last edited:
Looks like it's grave should be undisturbed.

What's cool about the pick is most of us would love to do a walk around just to see whats there, regardless of what we see in the pick and if the price was right we would be hauling her off and putn her in the yard, so the wife:soapbox: would complain about another car in the yard.

What's cool about the pick is most of us would love to do a walk around just to see whats there, regardless of what we see in the pick and if the price was right we would be hauling her off and putn her in the yard, so the wife:soapbox: would complain about another car in the yard.
Hi Sgt Lee,
I would not want to contribute to any wife's consternation particularly if brought on a divorce. :)
If you have a project going that might need something from the Road Runner, I am open for legit offers.
Ken

I'm building one now, but it was a 100% car, I'm sure I'm already missing parts by now. LOL. I will keep it in mind

Left click on the User ID, then click on "Start a Conversation" - from there you are in
Private message" mode.

upload_2016-8-9_12-53-48.png

If that's a roadrunner it has satellite hood and a rr didn't come with a 318 motor either not sure but looks like satellite seat covers to

Hi everyone,

I found the fender tag. It is confirmed to be a 1968 Satellite. Thanks for the input and education.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back