• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Plymouth GTX 440 - Quick Walk Around

If I had that green car in my driveway I'd add ac, gears, and point it to Gallup, New Mexico Route 66. Drive the wheels off.

'69 headlight bezels.
You got me there. As I said earlier, my memory is beginning to fail me. I know they were blacked out years ago when I was pursuing a much darker theme, but now, I must double check this part - to be sure. No doubt, others also know on first glance, if it's a '68 or '69 part. Thank-you for your comment :)

If I had that green car in my driveway I'd add ac, gears, and point it to Gallup, New Mexico Route 66. Drive the wheels off.
I must say, "That's a good one!". I quite like your image of blasting down Route 66. It's funny, you also mentioned 'gears'. A custom (bullet proof) rear axle - is on my remaining to-do list... Thank-you for your comment :)

Yeah - she's sweet for sure. The headrests are stock or at least an option on 68s. Those headlight bezels don't look anything like mine - so must be either custom or maybe off a 69. That hood rendition you have worked up would look bad ***. I put the six pack hood on mine with the carbs/manifold and the whole bit. Love that look too.

I should have first said... That's a REALLY nice car! I'm just pointing out the bezels. Thanks for not taking it as ball-busting.

Auto Transport Service
Back