• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Plymouth GTX, Running/Driving Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still available. I was going to trade, but my brothers fiance is supposed to buy it for him. The family payment plan! Have not made a payment yet. So if I get $6k firm, I will sell, she understands. I do not know what vehicle the 413 came out of, but its a 64. The crack is on the drivers side between the freeze plugs. Repairable? I'm not sure. PM me an email address for more pics if interested.

OK. I can't quite do 6k, but if it doesn't work out with the family payment plan PM me

It is still available. I was going to trade, but my brothers fiance is supposed to buy it for him. The family payment plan! Have not made a payment yet. So if I get $6k firm, I will sell, she understands. I do not know what vehicle the 413 came out of, but its a 64. The crack is on the drivers side between the freeze plugs. Repairable? I'm not sure. PM me an email address for more pics if interested.

I will throw in a 69 440 long block. It needs a rebuild.

Moparnico, your inbox is full. Send me an email address, and I can send more pics.

im still willing to trade you the bird, just let me know bird7436.jpgbird7438.jpg

Is it a vinyl top car? and is it still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back