• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Plymouth Roadrunner Interior Paint

garrett1308

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
Finally getting to the point in my project where paint is getting slapped on the car. I want to get it right though. The car is a UU1 car; b3 blue exterior color, white seats, light blue interior metal trim, dark blue dash, blue door panels (which, oddly enough, have a fratzog emblem, which I though was strictly dodge. They are also dated 1969, and the car was built march 25. Any ideas on that?) I had taken the dash to English color where they matched it, but one paintjob later, and is pretty far off of what the original dash paint was.
My question is, is what code of paint should be used on metal trim pieces, and what code paint belongs on the dash?
Thanks

Looks like the door panels are 69 coronet door panels, did Plymouth run out and have to borrow a set from dodge? What are yalls thoughts on it?

Still need to know the paint codes for the interior trim and for the dash. It would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back