• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Plymouth Satellite Parts & 440 Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

Because of shipping costs etc. I would prefer to deal face to face in the Southern Oregon/Nor cal area. This is a project for my kids and I so please be reasonable.

I am looking for spare parts for this car. Specifically body parts, interior parts, possibly some mechanical, but mainly after body interior trim anything that fits that specific car. I'd look at mechanical parts for the suspension that you bought and didn't install, misc. trim etc. most anything I'd consider.

I would consider a complete parts car also.

Specific parts needed:

Drivers side fender-light blue
Front Bumper
Front Valance
727 column shift linkage-it has a 904 and I am putting in a 727/440. I do have SB linkage currently.
727 to 8.75 rear end driveshaft
Front bench seat-blue

Please reply with pics and a price, you can message me here if you want.

I have a drive shaft $300 shipped
came off a 727. & 8 3/4 rear

IMG_5640.jpeg

IMG_5639.jpeg

IMG_5638.jpeg

You might want to specify 2 door or 4 door bench seat. The 2 door has the pivot hinges and locks.

You might want to specify 2 door or 4 door bench seat. The 2 door has the pivot hinges and locks.
2-door sport satellite, lighter blue. Thank you for the offer on the DS. I am going to see if I can pick that up locally but I will keep your contact in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back