• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth sport satellite 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickstar86

Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Plymouth sport satellite

title status: clean
transmission: automatic

1968 Plymouth sport satellite, original jj1 gold 383 4bbl car with buckets and console. Now has a mildly built 1970 HP 440/727. Has an aluminum intake, headers, larger cam (nothing very aggressive) and a Holley 750 carb. 8 3/4 rear with 3.23s, New floor and trunk pan from AMD. Mini tubbed, springs relocated into the frame (us car tool kit). 15x10 steel wheels with 295/65/15 m/t et streets, 15x6 steels with bfg redlined (225/60/15 Full Calvert racing caltrac/split mono leaf setup with their adjustable shocks. New interior (carpet, shifter, seats are newly recovered, sound deadener, door panels, dash pad, have headliner and bows. The car is Undercoated underneath. New brakes in the rear and discs in the front. Car will need quarters and trunk extensions, I just didn't have the money to do the body last winter, so the outside is all still original paint and metal. All work done by me (certified welder). This car is a very solid, running and driving project. I have extra parts for it (trim pieces, a 3.55 gear set and locker for it, and a set of 3.91s)It is very reliable and fast. Just needs some attention on the outside. Or drive as is. Do not need to sell, just ready for another toy. Not looking to trade. 12,500 Obo. More photos upon request Call/text. 612-219-4188 If no answer please leave a voicemail. Thanks. Located in Burnsville MN

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
That's what mine is suppose to look like lol.

hey man, super keen, could you PM me. I dont know how to use this website LOL. Would love to do a deal, please get back to me asap, Hope to hear from you! cheers, Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back