• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Road runner

1FD4CC10-2CD9-472B-BB3B-F29CA415DC3C.png

Wow beautiful car thanks for the pictures mine has a build date of 26 December 1968

Wow beautiful car thanks for the pictures mine has a build date of 26 December 1968

Wow thanks for all the pictures y’all have some awesome cars. Can’t wait to get mine on the road. So here’s another bird question is there supposed to be a black and white RR on the dash above the glove box? I have seen them with and without. Thanks for all the great information

B/W standing bird and metal emblem.

Thanks again, would it be too much to ask for a measurement on the bird on the dash. Got work on the RR today almost have the right quarter skin installed. Your car and the others have given me some motivation
73CD5AF6-C464-415E-B495-5AAC6D05663F.jpeg
0CF9B7AD-42E9-4C4C-99C0-3200D9D6916C.jpeg
&

I can put a tape on it tomorrow. Do you have holes in the dash for the road runner emblem. It take 3 of them , 1 on each door and one on the dash.

Auto Transport Service
Back