• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Roadrunner for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagonman

Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Nice and Clean 68 for sale. Not a #s matching car. Has fender tag no Build sheet. True RM21 post car. Has a 67 440 0.040 over KD reverse dome quench pistons @ 9.3-1 CR 906s with Milodon SS 2.14 and 1.88 valves, new guides and a Comp EX 268 HFT Springs retainers ect all New. Has about 15k on the car since Resto. Everything has been replaced or rebuilt or cleaned. Complete Legendary interior, seats, door panels, dash pad,carpet ,headliner ECT. was a manual brake and steer car, added PS with a saginaw style pump and a NEW Box. Was 11 inch drums now has Pin type calipers with Dr Diff 11.75 drilled and slotted rotors. Complete Poly bushings Front and rear, Ball joints Idler and Pittman and Tie rods all new.Inst cluster has a new board with the solid state VR. Heater box redone, seals and new core. 2.76 741 open with effortless 90 MPH cruising all day long. Have the original 742 redone with a SG. Lots more done just ask. Have it listed on FB B-Bodys also for $$ 42.5k and will adjust the price to $39K OBO. Got 16MPG on a trip to Albuquerque at 75 MPH. Super fun Cruiser. Can run 87 Fuel and have run 85 with No Issues. More Photos on request. PM me for a P# and We can Talk. Located in Deming NM 50 miles west of Las Cruces off I-10 Thanks for looking. George / Wagonman.

IMG_2165.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

IMG_2169.JPG

IMG_2170.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

A fellow member just messaged me to say it is a LA built car, yes I knew that. The significant thing he said was He always wanted a Rust free LA car and if he was in the market, Well Ok. This is an LA car but not rust free or it was not. Oregon has its share of rain Boy Howdy it dose. But a peaceful gentle Hippy kind of rain, NO SALT. LOL. He said I should add this to My post. So there you have it. Right On Man.

If Anybody wants a specific picture or Info on this car let Me Know. I love to talk about the journey i have had with it. Not a Her or Him an It to be correct in these WTF times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back