• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Satellite Convertible for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty solid for the most part. Passenger quarter may need some work, but overall it's a good piece. Can't decide if I should throw the 69 440 I have laying around in it, or put the 318 that came with it in there. It's originally a 273 car. I' ve already got a 68 Sport Satellite with a 383 4 bbl/auto, couldn't resist another one!

supposed to be. need to knock it apart and look at it closer. it had a truck pan on it, which leads me to believe somebody didn't have a clue. the drag link was loose on it also, like they were actually trying to get it to fit! so I need to inspect it before it goes in. I've got another one to drive anyway[drove it the other day as a matter of fact, first time out this year!]

Is that one a vert also? I was out in the 67 a few times this year and was looking forward to cruise night starting next weekend.

Yep. My first car actually. Got it in 1984 for $500 bucks. Sold it to a friend of mine when I left for the Army. Bought it back 14 years later from some dude that had it not to far from where I live now. B5[QQ1] blue, blue interior , white top.

A graduation pic

Attachments

• scotts-satellite-86.jpg
    scotts-satellite-86.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 202
Not on the computer. Gotta get that done one of these days. I've got 15 inch magnums on it now, but other than that not too much different. I need to redo it someday, but it runs so good and we have too much fun in it to tear it apart now. What color combo you have?

Hey SatelliteBob-it's closer to you now if you're interested. I'm in northern Ohio

Lets move our conversation out of the For Sale section. I will start a thread in the Restoration and project section. See ya there

What did you end up paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back