• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 to 1970 GTX/Charger/Roadrunner/Satellite parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the Charger script emblems that go on the sail panel with the attach studs still intact? I need those, one for each side! The ones I have, have the attach studs broke off! So shoot me a price on those and a total with under dash wiring and the email to make the paypal payment, then we can close the deal!
part # 2841887-have 2. $150 for the pair.

IMG_3099.JPG

IMG_3100.JPG

68 Dash harness and Charger sail script sold

68 dash harness and sail panel scripts sold.

LOOKING for left frnt fender 'C' chrome 70 GTX , how much ? Also , 70 GTX automatic console whole thing , and how much ?

woodgrain, shifter also , trying to put back together wat I thru away in 1977 for a B & M star shifter ! i work nights alot so im sorry if it seems that I take awhile to respond back ! my original one was blue if that helps anything , thanks bret .

also if you have fender 'C 'chrome left frnt in nice shape , 1 launch to hard on street that resulted in pulling frnt end off ground while slightly turned and i climbed the barrier , so yeah if you have a nice one !

Headrests and Woodgrain wheel are sold
Yeah I was gonna..... lol
Those 2 wiring harnesses!!
(Want em!) What year? Dash or engine with "oil guage or light"? I'm after the connectors
Thank You!

This is an assortment of 68-70 Charger, Road Runner, GTX parts including Consoles, wiring harnesses, Grilles, Armrests bases, Door Woodgrain upper trim. Dash harness-$200, rear harness-$125. if you are interested make me an offer on single items or multiple. All item prices will be without shipping. I can also deliver larger items to Columbus Mopar Nats

View attachment 1304500

View attachment 1304501

View attachment 1304502

View attachment 1304503

View attachment 1304504

View attachment 1304505

View attachment 1304506

View attachment 1304507
That BLACK (727) CONSOLE!
Interested, maybe burnt orange one too.
Thank You!!

woodgrain, shifter also , trying to put back together wat I thru away in 1977 for a B & M star shifter ! i work nights alot so im sorry if it seems that I take awhile to respond back ! my original one was blue if that helps anything , thanks bret .

my photos are too large to upload here-send me your email.

Yeah I was gonna..... lol
Those 2 wiring harnesses!!
(Want em!) What year? Dash or engine with "oil guage or light"? I'm after the connectors
Thank You!
Rear is gone, may have a donor-will look tonight. Dash is a 68 Rallye.

so wat are you thinking in $ for console w/without shifter , also c chrome fender molding .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back