• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 used antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE used antenna from 1968 B body car good condition tested the antenna works with 1968 Mopar radio. Price $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping Bob Horman

ANTENNA.JPG

Received you envelope today ou enclosed a check for $50.00. Going back my add said $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping, What do you want to do about shipping? check my add. Bob Horman

I said in our Pm if you would do $50 shipped I would take it and you said sounds good. I sent you an offer and you accepted. See below......not to mention this would be better discussed in a PM I would think.

1695081427343.png

1695081471968.png

Last edited:
Received you envelope today ou enclosed a check for $50.00. Going back my add said $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping, What do you want to do about shipping? check my add. Bob Horman

So where are we at?

So where are we at?
I don't remember us talking about the $50.00 dollar deal. I will honor this because you showed me where I wrote you stating I would take $50.00 I will ship antenna. Here is a record of what I wrote down about me communicating with you about a price on the antenna. I will ship you the antenna Bob Horman

RECORDS.JPG

RECORDS.JPG

I don't remember us talking about the $50.00 dollar deal. I will honor this because you showed me where I wrote you stating I would take $50.00 I will ship antenna. Here is a record of what I wrote down about me communicating with you about a price on the antenna. I will ship you the antenna Bob Horman

Thanks Bob, sorry for the miscommuniction. We've done business before and no hard feelings on my end. I took you agreeing to my offer as $50 shipped. Just for the future many are using that lingo now to shoot people offers on their parts so if they are asking shipped thats referring to the total including shipping. Thanks again for your business Bob.

Thanks Bob, sorry for the miscommuniction. We've done business before and no hard feelings on my end. I took you agreeing to my offer as $50 shipped. Just for the future many are using that lingo now to shoot people offers on their parts so if they are asking shipped thats referring to the total including shipping. Thanks again for your business Bob.
The picture I sent you with your envelope is what I do when I communicate with people. I did not know your name just your B Body website name and I got very confused. I answer about 3 people a day on B Bodies, Moparts.com, and Dodge Charger.com websites. I try to write myself a memo (small piece of paper I sent you a picture of) of what I agree on these 3 websites. I apoligize to you. I will package your antenna today. I will test antenna today first before sending. I want everyone I sell to be 100% happy or send part/parts back to me . Bob Horman

The picture I sent you with your envelope is what I do when I communicate with people. I did not know your name just your B Body website name and I got very confused. I answer about 3 people a day on B Bodies, Moparts.com, and Dodge Charger.com websites. I try to write myself a memo (small piece of paper I sent you a picture of) of what I agree on these 3 websites. I apoligize to you. I will package your antenna today. I will test antenna today first before sending. I want everyone I sell to be 100% happy or send part/parts back to me . Bob Horman

No problem man no harm no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back