• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 1/2 Roadrunner project car

Status
Not open for further replies.

six-pack-mopar

Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I actually have a couple of A-12 Roadrunner project cars and one A-12 Super Bee project car for trade for other A-12 car of the colors I need to help with my collection. Here is what I have for trade:

*One Vitamin C Roadrunner that is a coupe post car with an automatic on the column. Has fender tag and all numbers match on the body. Non original motor or transmission but has the Dana. I have date correct HP blocks. All metal body work done.

*One Vitamin C Roadrunner that is a hardtop car with an automatic on the column. Has fender tag and all numbers match on the body. Non original motor or transmission but has the Dana. Have not started on the body work but have two full AMD quarter for it.

*One Hemi Orange Super Bee that is a hardtop car with 4 speed. Has fender tag and all numbers match on the body. Non original motor but has the Dana. Have not started on the body work but it is a solid car from California needing little work.

This is what I'm looking for in colors to trade for a similar project car:
B5 Blue Roadrunner or Super Bee
Q5 Turquoise Roadrunner or Super Bee
A4 Silver Roadrunner or Super Bee
97 or F6 Rally Green Roadrunner or Super Bee

Thanks for you consideration.
Buddy

I actually have a couple of A-12 Roadrunner project cars and one A-12 Super Bee project car for trade for other A-12 car of the colors I need to help with my collection. Here is what I have for trade:

*One Vitamin C Roadrunner that is a coupe post car with an automatic on the column. Has fender tag and all numbers match on the body. Non original motor or transmission but has the Dana. I have date correct HP blocks. All metal body work done.

*One Vitamin C Roadrunner that is a hardtop car with an automatic on the column. Has fender tag and all numbers match on the body. Non original motor or transmission but has the Dana. Have not started on the body work but have two full AMD quarter for it.

*One Hemi Orange Super Bee that is a hardtop car with 4 speed. Has fender tag and all numbers match on the body. Non original motor but has the Dana. Have not started on the body work but it is a solid car from California needing little work.

Buddy
buddy, would be nice to have pics of these cars to help trade prospects.

Buddy

Buddy

I'm new here on this site buPlease PM me the price on the Superbee you would entertainand pictures. Thanks

Buddy
Thanks and appreciate your valuable time.
HI.and welcome to the site,just wondering how much you will take for the roadrunner that needs both quarters?

Buddy

Can you send me some info on all 3? Prices etc... E mail temoved by moderator. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddy
Buddy is the Super Bee still for sale - Thanks.

Please post some pictures. These are Holy Grail Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back