• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 - 383 air grabber

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeBee69

Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
I have the hood parts but i need the air cleaner pan and cover for a 1969 super bee 383 4 bbl.

im not interested in the aftermarket versions.

Mike

i have one. 4 barrel base and top. It was on my 69 Bee with Ramcharger Hood, 440 with stock cast intake. I’ll find it and get you pictures and measurements

If it is truly a "440" base, then it will be shorter than the 383 version by about 3/4".
I don’t know what base it is
The only thing original on my car is the rust
I bought it at a swap meet 25 years ago
It fit the car with the 426 RB, cast intake, Edelbrock carb and the Ramcharger hood and it also fit when I put the 440 in it with th me same intake and carb

I don’t know what base it is
The only thing original on my car is the rust
I bought it at a swap meet 25 years ago
It fit the car with the 426 RB, cast intake, Edelbrock carb and the Ramcharger hood and it also fit when I put the 440 in it with th me same intake and carb
Base must have come from an RT with the 440 then. It wont seal up to the airbox right on the 383 then. Just trying to help the op get the correct part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back