• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 383 RoadRunner Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtLee511

Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Divorce - for Sale my 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner number Matching 383 and 727 drivetrain. The car is T7 Dark Metallic Bronze. It is complete but disassembled as I was replacing metal on the vehicle. All AMD metal parts. The car is a original factory air car. The engine is rebuilt, The carb has been restored to its factory look. You can find my restoration posts on this site or 69roadrunner.net The rear leaf springs have been rebuilt , new shocks, fuel tank, fuel lines, brake lines , AMD rear Bumper etc. etc. Floors replaced from front to rear, replaced rear inner wheel wells as well. Replaced inner front fender, and frame rail drivers side. Repairs to rear deck and window channels. I have kept every receipt on this project. I photographed vehicle before restoration for reassembly and documented the work with photos. Vehicle has other documentation. I can be reached through this post or contacted by phone 430-342-9295 Eric Lee, car is located at the corner of Texas, Louisiana,and Arkansas. Linden, Texas. Price $8000.00 cash or will consider a trade for a Travel Trailer.
383.jpg
RoadRunner shop.jpg
RoadRunner Floor.jpg
Trunk RR.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back