• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 440 with AC power steering brackets

Beekool, Here are the pictures of the set up that Pomonamissel recommends and he is correct this will work on the big block. It looks like these are the brackets that Classic Industries (part # MD2602) has, but my catalog says for non AC. I think the correct set up for my 1969 charger is closer to what Richard has but I am having trouble getting the correct pulley. If I find one I will post that set up. I am not sure how the pulley diameter difference will affect performance (4.75 vs 6.75) but will eventually find out when I get everything back together. Currently have a running 340 that is a little rough but not too bad but am starting complete resto. Good luck with your project and thanks to everyone for their helpful comments.

back bracket side view.JPG front bracket side view.JPG saginaw brackets.JPG pump back.JPG pullet diameter.JPG pulley side 1.JPG pulley pump side down.JPG pump front.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back