• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969/70 Heater Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have this OE from my 69 Bee. For 70 it would also have a light bar from the factory.. but that can be sourced and added (for either years) or simply left off and nobody would know the difference. Complete with speed switch and wiring. One control cable end is broke off.. so you'll need to find a cable. Tried to curl a new end but it just snaps off again. $75 + postage.. probably $35 for that these days.
20221204_142001.jpg
20221204_142014.jpg
20221204_142049.jpg
20221204_142030.jpg

I have this OE from my 69 Bee. For 70 it would also have a light bar from the factory.. but that can be sourced and added (for either years) or simply left off and nobody would know the difference. Complete with speed switch and wiring. One control cable end is broke off.. so you'll need to find a cable. Tried to curl a new end but it just snaps off again. $75 + postage.. probably $35 for that these days.
View attachment 1384624View attachment 1384625View attachment 1384627View attachment 1384628
Just wondering, could your cable be heated and then coiled?

You could do that if you cut the wiring casing back enough to get some stroke, whether or not the cable would still reach the destination is another story. Like the ad states, it's complete less the need for one cable.

I could use this. Do they reproduce the knobs/selectors? Those look to be pretty worn. How about $75 shipped? You said make an offer. Thanks.

I could use this. Do they reproduce the knobs/selectors? Those look to be pretty worn. How about $75 shipped? You said make an offer. Thanks.
They're just dirty for the most part. You can get new decals for them from Performance Car Graphics and I may even have a spare set left over from a previous restoration, let me look tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back