• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 and 1970 Road Runners for Parts or Restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartsportsteve

Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I picked these up last week to part out but I thought I'd offer them up as a package first if anyone is interested. They are rough and are missing a lot, but they're real Road Runners. I'm asking $3500 for everything you see but is negotiable. Might consider a trade/partial trade for a 4x4 Atv or running A-Body. If I don't get any interest on the whole package in the next couple weeks, I'll be parting them out over the summer. No title for either car, but they do both have VIN tags and fender tags. I haven't had time to get a full inventory of what is here for parts but they're missing a lot. I can't deliver, but will assist as much as possible with loading. A rollback with a good winch would be best. PM me for my phone number and email. I'd prefer to discuss over the phone. Located in Northeast Iowa.

Car #1
1969 Road Runner Post Car
R6 Red on black, 383, 4 Speed, 3.91 Sure Grip, Air Grabber, woodgrain dash, bucket seat car
Not much metal left. Needs floors, rails, torsion bar crossmember, quarters, etc. etc. Has a small block and auto transmission in it but I think they're boat anchors. I haven't had time to confirm that is the original 3.91 sure grip, but it does have an 8 3/4 under it. Missing lots of parts but has some good parts there (pedals, etc.).

20160512_182242_zpsntlxaoy2.jpg

Car #2
1970 Road Runner Hardtop Car
Triple Green, 383, Auto car. No driveline left. Again, needs everything. Still has some good parts left, trim, 150 mph speedo, etc.

20160512_182110_zpspiabe9ic.jpg

Fender Tags:
20160505_081557_zps0xube4sq.jpg

Last edited:
****Update - Sale is pending on the Green '70 - Asking $2000 for the red '69 by itself****

'70 is sold. Asking $2k on the '69 but make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back