• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Charger fuel tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

747mopar

Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 2 tanks to sell, one I picked up brand new as a scratch and dent so it's never been used and the other is soon to be removed from the car. The one that's in the car presently was bought new and has 20,000 worth of use on it but is painted black, the new one has bent corners. Sending unit comes with the used one. They're located in Ohio, $50 for the used one, $75 for the new one.
14551.jpeg
14552.jpeg
14548.jpeg
14547.jpeg

Last edited:
Bumping this thread... Make me an offer. I have no use for them and don't feel like storing them away to never be used when someone could use them.

I need a gas tank but I am sure shipping to Maine would suck!

I need a gas tank but I am sure shipping to Maine would suck!
I'm sure it would especially considering a brand new one would likely ship for free from Summit. You almost have to pick it up for it to be worth it.

The new one is spoken for. I'm located off of 77 and 25 minutes north of 70 in Ohio so it would be convenient for anyone headed south or west to Carlisle to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back