• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 charger r/t / need input

The Dude

Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
Ive come under hard financial times like most, and am in need of opinions. i have to sell off a project and its come down to my charger the problem is i have no idea what its worth in its current state. ill post some pics later tonight but ill give you all the skinny. Its a 69 r/t with new rear quaters and floors that are just tacked in, tranny is matching 4 speed but with a non matching 67 440 hp block. i have about 50% of the interior minus the console. the body is at the point of a inital blocking as youll see in the pic's with the bit of uneven spots. it has the orignal dana 60 but needs new ring and pinion. the grill needs complete resto, but some good on it. the only rust is surface that is in the underside of the rear sail pannel and some spots under the roof where the headliner must have gotten wet, only a little surface rust though. other then that i have a title and a fender tag that all line up. thanks in advance and i look forward to the input, and if i missed anything or anyone needs more info to help let me know.

found a few pics for starters, and i didnt know if this was the right forum but i figured its still my restoration and i am a member....heh thanks again

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 213
sad to say people dont like to pay much for unfinnished projects.take a look on ebay,hotrodhotline,and racingjunk to copare to others projects to price out.why not sell the johndeer instead!sorry you have to sell it.

well id sell the mower if i could finish the charger in a day and mow the acres with lawn drifting but im trying to lower my carbon footprint.... :BSMeter:

Auto Transport Service
Back