• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 charger survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle340

Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Dodge charger survivor, original paint, vinyl top, and interior. 383 2bbl column auto, buckets with buddy seat. 44k miles, original window stick, all service records from new till the original owner died in 1979. Car has 15x7 us mags on it now but will come with the original wheels and hubcaps. Car has a little rust in front of the passenger rear wheel, and some by the back window, I'm assuming that area rusted very early and someone put clear silicone in there. I've had the car almost 4 years, put about 1k miles on it, only thing I've done is changed the plugs, car is still on points, runs and drives out great, a/c blows but not cold, could be just freon I've never checked. Car was not under coated from the factory, so you will see there isn't anything to hide. I've never checked to see if it's the original engine and trans, I didn't care when I bought it, it is so original everywhere else I assumed it was the originals. Car is y3 cream, have fender tag, sindow sticker all that good stuff, haven't found a build sheet . Clear title in my name, $46.5 located in shepherdsville Kentucky 40165. Any questions pm I'll give you my number, glad to answer any questions I can .Thanks
IMG_20190421_184056905.jpg
IMG_20190421_184110771.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back