• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Cornet 440 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkykd

Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Solid frame rails, rockers, Fenders and doors aren't bad. Needs trunk pan, passenger quarter, drivers quarter can be fixed with lower patch. It would make a great body. Floors may be able to be saved? It is a total resto. project. No motor or trans. I have a good gas tank has small dent in it . Fenders, hood, doors, grill are off the car now, I started to disassemble to strip the body. I have 2 other mopars I'm working on and don't have the room or time to get to this one. Sold with bill of sale. I don't have a title.

bee2.jpg

bee1.jpg

bee4.jpg

bee5.jpg

it needs work but would make a good car

1800!!!! Now that's mean,cuz I don't have the cash right now. But if I did I would be on that like a recall on a ford!

Someone needs to buy this now!! I am in Indiana and If I had $1800 that car would be mine right now!!

Would be really tempted to go on a road trip if it had a title.

I bought the car in N.C. I have a Form MVR-4 from the North Carolina Division Of Motor Vehicles. Box is checked Application for Duplicate Certificate of title and assignment by registered owner. It has the guys sigature name and address. The people I bought it from said they would help in anyway they could.

more pics, No fender tad was a 318 car. Has rear seat frame and front bench seat, dash,head liner is there, not much left of the headliner. No door panels, kick panels, carpet. What glass and trim in the pics is all I have. I put some pics of the rust Inhave found.

pictures

Send me your e-mail for more oics

bee 041.jpg

bee 042.jpg

bee 043.jpg

bee 044.jpg

bee 045.jpg

Hmm. I remember seeing this car on ebay.
I'd personally be interested in some more pictures, particularly of the current condition of the floors, the quarters, the rear window corners, the frame rails, etc.

I've been looking for a 69 Coronet, and this one looks to fit the bill of what I have been looking for...

My main issue is that I can't swing the trip to and from Indiana any time soon, unless I could find someone to trailer the car for me from there to at least the New York/New England area.
Would you be willing to help load it?

I'll be pm'ing you in a minute...

For $1,800.00, as it is is a steal. Screw the condition of the floors and qtrs, that stuff likely will need to be replaced anyways as the car is 40 yrs old!

I agree with you.
All I'm curious about is how those particular things look.
If I've gotta pay to have the car shipped to me as well, which it looks like I am going to, then I want to know what I am getting up front.

Sparky, I've PM'ed you, with my email address.

no buyers? Need the room, lets sell this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back