• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 coronet convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

bee69

Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
vert8.jpgver12.jpgvert9.jpgvert11.jpgvert1.jpgvert3.jpgView attachment 168498vert2.jpgvert7.jpgvert5.jpgall right guys here it is 1969 coronet 500 convertible 318 3 speed on the colum bucket seats with the buddy seat factory b5 blue white top white interior am/8 track car will need total restoration needs main floor pan trunk floor both left side frame rails have rust torsion mount also has some rust on pass side car is a one owner and has been sitting since 1978 original owner is still looking for title so as of right now the is no title bill of sale only no hood no grill asking $4500.00

Attachments

• vert6.jpg
    vert6.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,727
Last edited by a moderator:
ONLY 30 OF THESE Cars were built with a 3speed manual

If you decide to part it out, I would like some parts off of it. Looks pretty far gone to bring back, unless someone is willing to spend some serious bucks on sheet metal replacement. To do it right, which this car deserves it. your looking at 40 K + just to media blast lead the seems,sheet metal replacement and paint. It is rare, I hope someone will bring it back.

BGBLK

I;m in for 1500.

What do you want for the Speedys Auto Repair sign hanging on your wall? That would make a great gift for Mr.SpeedFreak LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back