• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Coronet R/T Restoration

Sweet ride!!! love them 68 and 69 coronets!!! :grin: Look, I don't want to throw stones...cuz i'm still a pretty young buck...but dude, 426HemiCharger, these guys are cool, and i've seen most of the posts these guys have put up in answer to you,and you take it too hard! they ain't wise asses (well most of 'em anyways :tongueflap:) but they def. are WISE!!! I've learned more trolling these pages day after day, than anywhere else!!! I don't want to piss you off, but these guys are here to help!!! that's the whole reason for the board!!! Just my two cents...

One last thing.

I really take my pride to heart so any real blow gets to me. I acknowledge I'm young and that some of the things I say/do may be on the stupid side. In the end i really hope tat this ends any disagreement and hope to put crap like this in the past. In essence I am willing to burry the hatchet and retract anything aslong as there are no more arguments and that any future disagreements are met in a rational way. Also that any future grievances or such are brought up in a more prudent way.

So.... let the thread continue in it's original purpose.

Nice *** car 69coronetrt,I should just stay outta this argument,but to add my 2 cents I agree with MarPar on this one,all the guys on here are amazing and have been nothing but respectful to me and tolerating the dumb *** questions I may ask somtimes,I am a young mopar guy and a late bloomer being 26 yrs old and starting my first project unlike most people who have been doing this since they were kids,I am learning as I go and that is my intentions for being on this forum,to learn from the more experieced and to grow from them also to meet people who share the same love of mopars that I do,everyone else in my life has treated me like an idiot and told me I cant do this but none of these guys have done that 2 me at all,I love this forum and cant even fathom joining any other ones out there,we are the future of mopars w/o us these cars may not exist somday,we shouldnt attack each other there are plenty of ricer queers out there for us to attack(sorry if i offended any ricer queers if so what the hell are you thinking owning a mopar and a ricer,trade the ricer for a lawn mower or leaf blower much cheaper and dont contribute to the economical problems)sorry if I offended any actual queers,your preference is your prefernce,I would rather push a mopar than drive anything but one!

Nice *** car 69coronetrt,I should just stay outta this argument,but to add my 2 cents I agree with MarPar on this one,all the guys on here are amazing and have been nothing but respectful to me and tolerating the dumb *** questions I may ask somtimes,I am a young mopar guy and a late bloomer being 26 yrs old and starting my first project unlike most people who have been doing this since they were kids,I am learning as I go and that is my intentions for being on this forum,to learn from the more experieced and to grow from them also to meet people who share the same love of mopars that I do,everyone else in my life has treated me like an idiot and told me I cant do this but none of these guys have done that 2 me at all,I love this forum and cant even fathom joining any other ones out there,we are the future of mopars w/o us these cars may not exist somday,we shouldnt attack each other there are plenty of ricer queers out there for us to attack(sorry if i offended any ricer queers if so what the hell are you thinking owning a mopar and a ricer,trade the ricer for a lawn mower or leaf blower much cheaper and dont contribute to the economical problems)sorry if I offended any actual queers,your preference is your prefernce,I would rather push a mopar than drive anything but one!

Hey it's cool now that argument is way over and I have no hard feelings. You are right that it is silly to attack eachother when it's the Ford and GM guys that should get it. United we stand, divided we fall, that is true to the end.:grin:

Well put, sorry to beat a dead horse,glad all was resolved!back on topic nice *** coronet hopefully if my satellite goes well that will be my next b body!

Auto Transport Service
Back