• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Coronet R/T Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

69coronetr/t

Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a bit of spring fever, and have decided I would really like to have a car to drive this summer. That said my project certainly won't be ready that quick. So I'll see what kind of interest I have and if things don't work out I'll just keep plugging away. Price is $15,500 I am willing to add 5-10K for the right car.
It's a rust free 69 Coronet RT Note: drivers rear quarter is rust free but is dented, so you may choose to replace it.It is not numbers matching but has the correct date code motor and tranny.
It is a 69 440 with a hemi 4 speed and dana 60 rearend, with 354 gears.
It also has a ram charger hood with box and new scoops.
This car started out Gold in color, which now is being converted to B5 blue.
It is a side scoop and a stripe delete, which I have new emblems.
The motor, tranny and rearend are installed in the car. All the frontend has been replace with new parts.
This was a disc brake car which is now being updated with the new Right stuff disc brakes.
New brake and fuel lines installed along with a new fuel tank and sending unit.
The car has brand new 3in. TTI exhaust system including the tips.
I have all new interior black in color, door panels, carpet, and seat covers.
The rally dash is all brand new, gauges, bezels, dash pad, and wiring.
It comes with a complete set of magnum 500 and BFG tires. Steering column, door hinges and hood hinges all profesionally rebuilt. Bucket seats with nice tracks good core rear seat.
The car comes with about everything to put it back together with.
thing that are missing headliner, vinyl top, door seal, and trunk seals.
All the body numbers match the serial number. I have title.
There is over 22,000 dollars invested in this car, I have 3000 alone in the dash.I can't begin to tell you how rust free this car is, basically nothing more than surface rust anywhere.
I know that there is stuff that I am forgetting but contact me if you are interested. This car formerly belonged to a member here Who could vouch for it's condition if you know him. And If he comes up with the cash first The car is his.

Attachments

• 1969RT 1.jpg
    1969RT 1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,546
  • 1969RT 002.jpg
    1969RT 002.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,538
  • 1969RT 2.jpg
    1969RT 2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,538
  • 1969RT 006.jpg
    1969RT 006.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,528
  • 1969RT 010.jpg
    1969RT 010.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,489
  • 1969RT 001.jpg
    1969RT 001.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Undercoat 004.jpg
    Undercoat 004.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,464
  • Undercoat 006.jpg
    Undercoat 006.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,467
  • 1969RT 059.jpg
    1969RT 059.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,464
I have a bit of spring fever, and have decided I would really like to have a car to drive this summer. That said my project certainly won't be ready that quick. So I'll see what kind of interest I have and if things don't work out I'll just keep plugging away. Price is $15,500 I am willing to add 5-10K for the right car.
It's a rust free 69 Coronet RT Note: drivers rear quarter is rust free but is dented, so you may choose to replace it.It is not numbers matching but has the correct date code motor and tranny.
It is a 69 440 with a hemi 4 speed and dana 60 rearend, with 354 gears.
It also has a ram charger hood with box and new scoops.
This car started out Gold in color, which now is being converted to B5 blue.
It is a side scoop and a stripe delete, which I have new emblems.
The motor, tranny and rearend are installed in the car. All the frontend has been replace with new parts.
This was a disc brake car which is now being updated with the new Right stuff disc brakes.
New brake and fuel lines installed along with a new fuel tank and sending unit.
The car has brand new 3in. TTI exhaust system including the tips.
I have all new interior black in color, door panels, carpet, and seat covers.
The rally dash is all brand new, gauges, bezels, dash pad, and wiring.
It comes with a complete set of magnum 500 and BFG tires. Steering column, door hinges and hood hinges all profesionally rebuilt. Bucket seats with nice tracks good core rear seat.
The car comes with about everything to put it back together with.
thing that are missing headliner, vinyl top, door seal, and trunk seals.
All the body numbers match the serial number. I have title.
There is over 22,000 dollars invested in this car, I have 3000 alone in the dash.I can't begin to tell you how rust free this car is, basically nothing more than surface rust anywhere.
I know that there is stuff that I am forgetting but contact me if you are interested. This car formerly belonged to a member here Who could vouch for it's condition if you know him. And If he comes up with the cash first The car is his.
Ive got a beautiful 71 demon i might trade for your car and some cash pm me if your interested thanks.

Attachments

• D6.JPG
    D6.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,149
  • D7.JPG
    D7.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,141
  • D11.JPG
    D11.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,173
  • D9.JPG
    D9.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,142
  • D1.JPG
    D1.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,165
I got a 500 cubic inch 63 dodge polara 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back