• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 DANA 60 B Body rear end and 4 speed driveshaft wanted for my 1969 Super Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

A12Okie

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a true 1969 B body Dana 60 rear end with a 4 speed and the correct driveshaft as well.

My 1969 Super Bee is a 4 speed car and the original drivetrain was swapped out for an automatic with a 8 3/4 rear-end I want to go back to original setup.

I am located in Oklahoma so the closer the better please PM me with what u have...thanks

I'll be selling the Dana 60 from my 69 Charger. I'll check the date codes tonight. It has a 4.10 gear, original axles, green bearings and trac lok.

I am looking for a true 1969 B body Dana 60 rear end with a 4 speed and the correct driveshaft as well.

My 1969 Super Bee is a 4 speed car and the original drivetrain was swapped out for an automatic with a 8 3/4 rear-end I want to go back to original setup.

I am located in Oklahoma so the closer the better please PM me with what u have...thanks
Unless it's an A12... your Bee came with an 8 3/4 under it!

I'll be selling the Dana 60 from my 69 Charger. I'll check the date codes tonight. It has a 4.10 gear, original axles, green bearings and trac lok.
Thank very Interested in it just let me know

Looks like 602957 1

I'm no expert but a quick search shows that's a 68-69 3.54 (it was a 3.54 when I got it, that gear is gone)

Other numbers are 11 30 7B1

and I believe 12 77 B

The axle/housing is powdercoated satin black. The cover powdercoated silver.

No idea if the numbers would be correct for your car, I'm guessing that's what you are after.

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back