• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Dodge Charger RT/SE T5 copper luggage rack car

Status
Not open for further replies.

charger6924

Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
69 RT/SE for sale T5 bronze saddle tan interior car original luggage rack car. see my other posts for pics. very rare car. $10,500 OBO for her. Car is located in Albuquerque, NM 87120. Selling to buy another car :blob1:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?50214-1969-Dodge-Charger-RT-SE-T5-copper-luggage-rack-car&p=909865091#post909865091
pics here

Great looking project. Do you have the fender tag?

Car has fender tag and clear title matching #s on radiator support and trunk gutter. I have the complete car only missing the master cylinder, luggage rack, motor and trans. I have everything else for the car including grill in great shape original luggage rack deck lid rust free, this car is in great shape. I would of never sold it but came across a sweet 71 Challenger and need to get it paid for.

$8500 last price drop. Also have 1970 Barracuda shell for sale no title but has all tags body #s match $4500.

Need a car hauler so I would be interested in cash and part trade for a good trailer. Would need at least $7500 in cash.

No interest I can't stress how solid this RT/SE especially for the price $8000 bottom $ or else she can just stay in line with the others and wait her turn...

I am intrested, how I can contact you? [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

I have my office in Doral FL, that's where it is supposed to be shipped to after payment clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back