• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

69chargerrt440

Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a 1969 Dodge Charger. Numbers matching 383 motor and trans. Motor and trans is rebuilt with under 100 miles. Car is solid. Car has new seat covers, headliner, carpet and door panels. Car has original paint and sheet metal. The car will need a paint job. There is a new vinyl top, new passengerside patch panel, and a radio to go with the car. Will send pics if wanted. For more info or if interested please call 419-296-9073. This is a vary SOLID CAR

Attachments

• 100_2790.jpg
    100_2790.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,969
having three and soon maybe two….. A bit greedy aint it?
I have only one mopar, but you got me thinkin now

Looks pretty nice from here,i'd drive the crap out of it as is.

Opinions on what someone has for sale are not welcome in here unless the O.P. requests said opinions. They know what condition their stuff is in, and don't need to be told here in the public forum. If they want to much for an item it won't sell. But volunteering unsolicited opinions only causes ill feelings.

So be pissed if you want, but I put that post there for EVERYONE to read for a reason.

I have read it a hundred times and still didn`t think I did anything wrong. Whatever though. Maybe do what Troy does at dc. com then if it is so bothersome to you. Make it so nobody can reply to a for sale ad. That would stop everything then.
Someone lists their car and nobody can respond. Real easy instead of bitching about it all of the time and having to use your authority and post the rules constantly right???? Again, just my opinion so don`t flip out on me......

Isn't necessary for anyone to bitch about it. My post is clear. Do not post opinions on for sale ads unless asked for them.

Now if that isn't clear enough for anyone to understand, then I suggest you don't post any reply to any for sale ad, and only send your "thoughts" in a PM to the original poster.

Then if you piss THEM off, they can tell you so privately as well

Can you post a few pictures of the engine, interior, and undercarriage?

Here are some pics you asked for. The car has a build sheet. It has new green interior. The underside is solid. The car is originaly out of Arkansas.

Attachments

• 100_2807.jpg
    100_2807.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 100_2808.jpg
    100_2808.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 993
  • 100_2788.jpg
    100_2788.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 100_2818.jpg
    100_2818.jpg