• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Dodge Coronet 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my beloved 1969 Dodge Coronet 500. She has 86K original miles and I am the second owner. She is a 318 car that is well optioned. I have 6K in receipts for service to her such as brakes, new gas tank, re-cored radiator, new AC unit, complete mandrel bent exhaust with flow-masters, legendary buckets, rebuilt rear end, tires, shocks, correct battery etc…I have driven her 180 miles one way to Carlisle with three guys in the car and the AC cranking. NO issues. She was repainted in Lacquer in the early 80s and the paint is better than average. I also have a complete NOS set of wheel well moldings from Mitchell ($600) that is included in the purchase as well as the replacement trim piece that some knuckle head drilled into the side. I am asking $15,500 and can provide more pictures upon request. If you are looking for an unmolested honest entry level muscle car here is your chance. Act quickly before I change my mind again.

Attachments

• 69 500.jpg
    69 500.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,365
  • interior 2.jpg
    interior 2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,381
  • DSC05819.jpg
    DSC05819.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,402
Last edited:
I'd like to remind everyone to please keep the commentary (no matter how well intentioned) out of the for sale posts. Relevant questions only please.

See my post today titled skld my b body. It didnt take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back