• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Dodge Coronet 505 Stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Coronet

Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to buy a house soon and need to get rid of some toys to fund the down payment. This is going to be the car i regret selling but life priorities come first.

Car is located in Rocklin, CA (20 minutes north of Sacramento)

1969 Coronet Resto-mod

Car looks to me to be a 318/904 car originally., never cared to run the VIN.

All components are new with 1600 miles on them (odometer was rolled back at build date)

505 Stroker
RPM Performer heads with single plane intake port matched and polished
FAST EFI 2.0 self tuning system
TTI ceramic coated headers
Be cool radiator and electric fans (stop and go traffic in 95 degree weather and never got over 195)
Everything on the motor was done with top parts, comp cam, comp camp push rods, roller rockers, high volume oil pump, mildon oil pan, etc.

TKO 5 speed manual, 8 3/4 rear end, Battery in the trunk with a disconnect

Full hotchksis suspension, sway bars front and rear, cal tracs, chassis stiffeners/tie ins.

This car was built right to be an extremely fun street/strip car as well as and a fun cruiser. It has a bluetooth stereo in the dash (Previous owner) wiring for sub woofers, etc.

Interior was just reupholstered and matches the paint scheme. Paint is less than a year old.

Asking $42,500, obo. Clean and clear California title. Cash is king. I can get additional pictures for anyone looking for specifics. I will take interested buyers for a test drive will cash in hand, sorry no free rides. Car is not perfect, and the paint was not a 15k job, it looks good but i wouldn't call it show quality. It is also missing the passenger side marker, i have the lense and bucket just haven't paint matched it and installed.

Listed here first as id rather see it go to a fellow Mopar enthusiast. It'll go on craigslist shortly.

Coronet.jpg
IMG_1799.jpg
505 Motor.jpg
Interior 1.jpg
Interior 2.jpg

Last edited:
More photos from last night.

Car has shaved bumpers, LEDs inside the cab/trunk, currently has a larger steering wheel (have both), come with a set of slicks for the rear, car cover, etc.

Interior 3.jpg
Interior 4.jpg
Odometer.jpg
Driver Front.jpg
Driver Rear.jpg
Front.jpg

Bump for Price drop 41k OBO show up with cash and lets make a deal.

Drove the car last night, going to toss it up on the lift to get under carriage pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back