• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Dodge Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chryco69

Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Coronet (former drag car)

I have invested alot in this, but have to many projects going on.

If you are looking for a 1969 Dodge Coronet please message me with any questions you may have. If your not please do not message me. (there are too many tire kickers on this site)

3E43Gc3Ja5Nb5E55J9d1m71159ecb108a1af6.jpg
Located in 46383 Indiana
$6,500.00 (and that is more than fair)

Former drag car you say? What has been done to this coronet in its drag racing days? How is the interior, is it tubbed, and are all the body panels still steel? Does it come with any drivetrain? Any more pics? Thanks

good lookin car. I am very local if anybody needs me to glance.

Would you be able to post more details on the car please. Know someone looking for a 69. Just don't want to waste anyone's time. Thank you.

please message me with any questions you may have

The response I got in my PM was - "To many strokers" and then I asked again the condition (motor , trans alterations etc) and got a "I'm not selling you the car".

WT $%^&!!!

Interesting sales strategy.

No basic information in original post. Won't post any. Difficult seller = No Sale

Agreed. At least you got some response. I have sent two PM's without a single response. I guess it isn't really for sale. Just glad to see I am not the only one getting cold shouldered for responding to a for "sale" ad with interest.

I retract my statement. I won't go look at it if I gotta deal with a guy like that. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back