• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Superbee found in garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s worth a good pile as it sits. More running. I can’t give a value without knowing if it has a four speed and about rust.

do you know how to start an old car? It might be closer to running than you think. Find a car guy to give you a hand firing it up. Running it off a gas can or just pouring some down the carb might get it going.

What state is the car located in? You show living in New York. Maybe a member might help you get it running.

So, my parents had/have a 1969 Dodge Superbee. It’s been in their garage for many years and I’m not sure the last time it actually ran. I’m now prepping their house to sell now that they have passed and have no idea where to find potential buyers.View attachment 1291114View attachment 1291113
Top pic shows possible car cover Blue the bottom pic def no car cover was on it. Hmmm!

Same guy that just joined and posted the Superbirds rotting also.

Same guy that just joined and posted the Superbirds rotting also.
I'm seeing three posts total...and they're all right here. Im a little fuzzy with the new update tho....

Thank everyone for your comments and messages. I knew that I didn’t know anything, but didn’t realize that there’s a community of experts out there!!! I’m trying to arrange another trip back West (I’m in NYC but the car is in Arizona) so that I can at least take more photos and such.

I appreciate all the responses. And there’s nothing fishy with this. I know the car could be worth something, but I’m honestly just overwhelmed with dealing with clearing out their house while I live across the country. I’ve looked on EBay and Craigslist but haven’t found anything comparable, and the fact that the car doesn’t run led me to believe it might be worth less than we had thought.
My mother used to drive me to Junior High in this car and rev the engine to impress my friends (she was a character), and she loved this car - but I’ve got little sentimental attachment to it and need to address paying their medical and other debts with proceeds from the estate.
Find a mopar shop and have them go through it. Could be easy and cheap to get it running and will see for much more.

I appreciate all the responses. And there’s nothing fishy with this. I know the car could be worth something, but I’m honestly just overwhelmed with dealing with clearing out their house while I live across the country. I’ve looked on EBay and Craigslist but haven’t found anything comparable, and the fact that the car doesn’t run led me to believe it might be worth less than we had thought.
My mother used to drive me to Junior High in this car and rev the engine to impress my friends (she was a character), and she loved this car - but I’ve got little sentimental attachment to it and need to address paying their medical and other debts with proceeds from the estate.
My mother in law ended up in assisted living and we sold the house....before she died. Once she passed on, all the bills were.....well....didn't matter anymore. She had huge credit card debt (used to sit in front of the TV and buy everything that was advertised) and they tried to get 'bossy' with me but told them to shove off. They all wanted a copy of the death cert and at the time, the county gave out 5 certified copies and well, at 5 bucks a pop, that bill was going into the 100's of dollars so told them they would get a plain copy or they could pay 5 bucks for a certified copy. Most shut up pretty quick but some threatened me with legal crap but asked them if they wanted the phone number to my lawyer to save them some time. Click lol.

I think BS also. Medical bills, credit card debts and anything else that a cosigner hasn't committed to go away upon death. The reason stated for selling doesn't add up. Anybody who thinks they can get a deal on this car better check their expectations. It's probably already in someone else's garage or collection.

If this car is up for sale, then an appropriate FOR SALE advert needs to be started in the CORRECT place.

This is not the place for adverts or offers to sell/buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back