• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 GTX 440/4 speed 4:10 DANA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone,

I have a beautiful 1969 GTX with a 440/4 speed and a 4:10 dana. This is a real Super track pack car. At some point the 4 speed was taken out and replaced with an automatic transmission. I have been under the car and the floor was not cut for the conversion. The body is extremely original and solid. The car belonged to a good man who passed away and was garage kept since new. The original engine is no longer with the car but it does have a 1968 440 in it now that runs very strong. This car drives how it should being a 4:10 car and will roast the tires in first and second gear. The Air grabber hood was added to the car with original chrysler equipment. Chrome and paint are in great shape, I would take this car to any show and it will get compliments everywhere you go. Interior is in excellent condition and needs nothing. I cant stress how cool this GTX is, I'm hoping to find a good home for the car. Asking 65k obo. Located in Auburn Hills, MI.

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

Sold my fully restored 68 Coronet 500 for 40k. The gentlemen bought and sold it 3 weeks later at Mecum for 75K. Don't accept much less for your GTX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back