• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 GTX bid to $81K

Well it was my car a few years ago. Hagerty book is 89k for a number two A33 car, so based on condition, I think it falls right in line. If it had sold, it would have been bumping 90k with buyer premium. I sold it to buy a Hemi, and sold that to buy the my current ‘69 GTX.
My wife will be pleased to see that number.

Last edited:
It looks like a nice Get X but 81 Large is a big price. To be honest.
As the owner two years ago, I can verify that it was a truly nice car. I offered it on this site and it didn’t sell at $49500. Interesting to me to see the current market. This makes me feel a whole lot better about what I paid for the GTX that replaced it.

Last edited:
Well it was my car a few years ago. Hagerty book is 89k for a number two A33 car, so based on condition, I think it falls right in line. If it had sold, it would have been bumping 90k with buyer premium. I sold it to buy a Hemi, and sold that to buy the my current ‘69 GTX.
My wife will be pleased to see that number.

I wonder what the reserve price was?

Auto Transport Service
Back